Wednesday, December 9, 2009

The time of darkness draws near

So, the exam is in a few hours, and I just woke up from a beautiful 17 hours of sleep, and I am set and ready to do some last minute cramming. I will explain my studying plans each day for the next few days so anyone who doesn't know where to start will have a good idea, mind you, this will include all of my classes, not just OOP.
So, for tomorrow, I have SYS366 and OOP344, and I have a detailed plan already set. For SYS366, I will simply review my previous two tests, see what I did right and what I did wrong, then I will re-write it so that it matches what should be worth a perfect mark. That should take about two hours, and then I figure I am set for SYS366, for anyone reading this that thinks they need more help than that, I would also suggest checking out the slides and example models that Mary-Margaret Walton has posted on her class schedule.
For OOP344, I will be looking at my previous tests, but since I got perfect on one and near perfect on the second, I won't spend much time on them, I will also re-read chunks of the Evan Weaver text and look over the quizzes, then I will assign myself random programming tasks on areas that I am not too confident in, and do my best to make complete and working examples of how that specific area works. This will likely add up to 5-6 hours of studying, Then I guess I am as ready as I am going to be.
As a final note, with all that is going on, I want to stress the fact that everyone has to remember to do the INT322 assignment 2, do not forget, do not leave an inadequate amount of time for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment