Friday, October 28, 2011

Getting back to things....

I've been working on a material testing system for the last while, in a hope to make a system with enough utility to do more than simply test one or two things at a time. I've also added the "dirty material" flag to all materials to my original bug, but I'm a bit confused on where else I can go with that bug, thus I have been concentrating on the test system.

My time has been strung quite thin lately, dealing with tests and assignments from other classes and dealing with details pertaining to my other jobs, I haven't gotten to blog much lately, mostly because I haven't had time to dabble in OSD work at all, thus I'd have nothing to blog about. Hoping to finish this 0.2 tonight since I have another assignment due in a few days for another class.

1 comment:

  1. Indeed, indeed. Speaking of that other assignment... it's gonna be a photo finish.

    ReplyDelete